Sunday, June 24, 2012

Clutch Bag


I had made this Clutch Bags a couple of years ago. Its just some Cross Stitch and long straight stitch combined . The best thing about this project of mine is that it took very little time to complete. I had stitched this for my mom in law who is quite a bag enthusiast and loves collecting bags and batuas .I also remember stitching one for my aunt in law in black and silver. Will take a snap of that too when I meet aunty and will upload that too  but I guess I will need some time for that! My school is now in full swing and so very little time for projects but I am on embroidering a saree at snail's pace though! Bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. have I seen this?...if not bring this.it looks really beautiful.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Madhurima di! Would really love to show it to you...will carry it one day:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh..beautiful!! I've to teach myself to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Deepa: I am so happy and honored to receive your comment, Madam. I just love your exquisite embroidery ...Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete