Tuesday, May 24, 2011

knitted doll




Knitted this doll during my long journey to my workplace.My friend Ashima didi has taught me to knit this...:)So many of us Sayani, Mithu, Tanu, Munmun, Chumki,Swati and so many others learnt it from Ashima didi at that time!!! This project was really very enjayable for all of us because we ,at that time, really didnot know that doll could be knitted at all!!!! I have knitted a couple of such dolls for my little nieces since then!!!!Here's one of them: 
And another.....
I have uploaded the pattern of this doll in my post " Knitted Dolls". Do share a picture of your doll with me in case you make one using the pattern. Also please let me know if you detect any typing or such errors. Thanks and wishing happiness to all. Moushumi Sengupta

3 comments:

  1. Finally its up in the blog!! ki shundor laagche dekhte!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo pour toutes ses jolies poupĂ©es ♥

    ReplyDelete